ѕweeт dreaмѕ oғ wιnтer ™

Jeanlee

lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

[Fanchant] CNBlue – I’m sorry

CNBlue – I’m sorry



(It’s over I’m sorry)
(Do it do it do it now Do it do it do it now)
mworago nan ne mal moreugesseo
na silhdaneun ne mareul moreugesseo
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy (R U crazy) (R U crazy)
gandago seulpeun cheog yeongi malgo
tteonandago pinggyedo geuman marhae
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy
(I’m really want you to get away)
ne majimag mareun geu chagaun
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghan dadeoni nabakke eobtdadeoni Oh
geureohgo geureon geojit mariya
ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
moduga byeonhaedo
neomaneun aniran mal Oh
nuguna marhaneun geureon
ppeonhan maril ppuniya
ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
jjajeung nan neoui han madi hwaga
nan neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy
narago neoege jeonbuda jun
nayeot neunde gabjagi tteonandago
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy (R U crazy) (R U crazy)
garago maeum da tteonan saram
bonaen dago deo isang jabji anha
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo RU crazy
(I’m really want you to get away)
ne majimag mareun geu chagaun
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghan dadeoni nabakke eobtdadeoni Oh
geureohgo geureon geojit mariya
ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
moduga byeonhaedo
neomaneun aniran mal Oh
nuguna marhaneun geureon
ppeonhan maril ppuniya
ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
jjajeung nan neoui han madi hwaga
nan neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy
ne mare naega tto muneojyeo
ne mare haneuldo muneojyeo
agmong gateun
ne mal deudgi sirheo jebal Oh no no
nae gwitgae ullin
nae gaseume baghin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghaji malgeol
maeum jujina malgeol Oh
ireohge naman apeu janha
nae du nuneul jeogsin
nae simjange baghin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
dasineun an hallae jugeodo nan an hallae Oh
neoege swiwotdeon geureon heunhan sarang ttawi
janinhan neoui han madi naeng jeonghan
neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
sangcheo nan neoui han madi sseudi sseun
neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy


__________________________________________________________________________


(It’s over I’m sorry)
(Do it do it do it now Do it do it do it now)
mworago nan ne mal moreugesseo
na silhdaneun ne mareul moreugesseo
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy (R U crazy) (R U crazy)
gandago seulpeun cheog yeongi malgo
tteonandago pinggyedo geuman marhae
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy
(I’m really want you to get away)
ne majimag mareun geu chagaun
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghan dadeoni nabakke eobtdadeoni Oh
geureohgo geureon geojit mariya
ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
moduga byeonhaedo
neomaneun aniran mal Oh
nuguna marhaneun geureon
ppeonhan maril ppuniya
ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
jjajeung nan neoui han madi hwaga
nan neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy
narago neoege jeonbuda jun
nayeot neunde gabjagi tteonandago
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy (R U crazy) (R U crazy)
garago maeum da tteonan saram
bonaen dago deo isang jabji anha
wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsin charyeo
michyeosseo R U crazy
(I’m really want you to get away)
ne majimag mareun geu chagaun
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghan dadeoni nabakke eobtdadeoni Oh
geureohgo geureon geojit mariya
ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan
mareun I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
moduga byeonhaedo
neomaneun aniran mal Oh
nuguna marhaneun geureon
ppeonhan maril ppuniya
ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
jjajeung nan neoui han madi hwaga
nan neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy
ne mare naega tto muneojyeo
ne mare haneuldo muneojyeo
agmong gateun
ne mal deudgi sirheo jebal Oh no no
nae gwitgae ullin
nae gaseume baghin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
saranghaji malgeol
maeum jujina malgeol Oh
ireohge naman apeu janha
nae du nuneul jeogsin
nae simjange baghin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You tell me sorry (You tell me sorry)
dasineun an hallae jugeodo nan an hallae Oh
neoege swiwotdeon geureon heunhan sarang ttawi
janinhan neoui han madi naeng jeonghan
neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
sangcheo nan neoui han madi sseudi sseun
neoui han madi Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy
 

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Its peak season, June through August, is smack in the middle of New Braunfels' hottest, sunniest weather season. Nobody wants to see someone walking around in a bra and underwear or boxers. Just be aware that the sun doesn't always love too well
in return.

My homepage :: Water shoes

Anónimo dijo...

Some were practical, of course, but others were
psychological and emotional. You must definitely be planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a good theme, ordering the best food and choosing the best games.
The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither
jaws nor teeth.

Here is my web site ... brainstormer pub quiz answers

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to
be a leisure account it. Glance complicated to more delivered agreeable from
you! However, how can we keep in touch?

Here is my web page :: diets that work

Anónimo dijo...

In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
Brazenhead is a great place to go with your family or for a
business lunch or dinner, but if you are looking for a party atmosphere, this
isn't it. The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.

Here is my weblog best pub quiz names

Anónimo dijo...

On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone from
Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. *Rounds table format. Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.


my homepage free quiz answer sheets

Anónimo dijo...

In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any show telecasted
in specific country. Below are listed a few popular pubs where one
can chill in Mumbai. Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of
the pub quiz.

Here is my website; free quiz answer Sheets

Anónimo dijo...

Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
*Rounds table format. 28.

My website ... pub quiz and answers general knowledge

Anónimo dijo...

The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.
Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food - and dollars off of tabs.
Ask your local club to run this for you.

my weblog; fun pub quiz names

ѕweeт dreaмѕ oғ wιnтer ™ ♥

Blog contents © ѕweeт dreaмѕ oғ wιnтer ™ 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.